REGULAR WEEKEND MASSES
Sunday: 8:30am and 10:30am
REGULAR WEEKDAY MASSES
Thursday: 9:00am (School Mass)
Tuesday: 4:00pm - 5:15pm
Thursday: 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Saturday: 4:00pm - 4:45pm
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament is held each Wednesday from 9:00 am until Benediction at 1:00 pm
Click HERE for the livestream of weekend Masses on our YouTube channel.
PARISH SOCIAL MEDIA
Follow our updated social media accounts to stay connected with our community!
Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday: 8:30am - 3:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am - 1:00pm
Friday: 9:00am - 11:00am
40th Annual New England Style Fish Boils
Stations of the Cross
Join us for Stations of the Cross, every Wednesday of Lent at 5:30pm. Come to pray, reflect, and meditate on Jesus' journey to Calvary. February 21st, 28th, March 6th, 13th, and 20th.
Immaculate Conception Parish strives to be a faith-filled Christ-centered community, sharing the gifts of time, talent, and treasure. We gather for worship and fellowship, provide opportunities for growth through education and formation, serve the parish community and others in need, and welcome all people, thereby witnessing to Christ's love and presence.
Thank you for your generous support of your church
- Drop any donation in the mail slot to the left of the Parish Office outside door.
- Mail in your weekly/monthly offering to:
1712 Highland Avenue, Eau Claire, WI 54701
- Send payments through your online banking.
- Sign up for ACH Donation. Please use the link on the website for the ACH Form. Return the form to the Parish Office with a voided check. Please be clear about which week(s) you would like to donate in the month, and when to begin.
- Online giving to Immaculate Conception Parish is now available. Use the link to make a donation: Immaculate Conception Online Giving
An ACH deposit form is available for those who do not like envelopes, writing out checks or may be gone on any given Sunday. For the needed form, e-mail the parish office, click here for the form, or find it on in the information wall display in Father Klink Hall.