IMMACULATE CONCEPTION CHURCH
Click on the following link for the livestream masses at Immaculate Conception:
Masses are also available for later viewing on our parish Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/iccatholicchurch/
Regular Weekend Masses:
Sunday: 8:30am and 10:30am
Regular Weekday Masses:
Thursday: 9:00am (School Mass - Family w/intention may attend)
8:45am (when there is no school. Open to public)
Tuesday: 4:00pm - 5:15pm
Thursday: 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Stations of the Cross:
Each Wednesday of Lent at 5:30pm
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament is held each Wednesday from 9:00am until Benediction at 1:00pm
Job Opening: Music Director (half-time)
Immaculate Conception Parish is seeking a half-time Music Director with understanding of Catholic liturgy. Position available upon hire.
- Bachelor’s degree in music preferred, and basic education with background experience in liturgy.
- Organizing and selecting music and musicians for three Weekend Masses, Weddings, Funerals, Feast Days, Religious Education Masses and other Liturgical and Sacramental Events.
- Accompanying and/or directing two Adult Choirs, Funeral Choir,
Family Choir and Youth Choir.
- Maintaining the pool of vocalists and instrumentalists, retaining volunteer choir members and cantors and also securing paid services of accompanists/directors.
- Collaborating with Parish leadership and committees to discuss plans and maintaining communication within church network.
- Operating the sound system, with knowledge of safety procedures; managing the music library, books and hymnal purchases etc.
Sunday choirs do not sing during the summer months, but accompanists and cantors must be scheduled and prepared to lead the music during this time.
Please submit a statement about the purpose of music ministry (max 1 page) and resume to:
Immaculate Conception Parish
Attn: Music Director Position Application
1712 Highland Avenue
Eau Claire, WI 54701
Or email: [email protected]
IC Fish Boil "Drive-up" Meals are Underway!
The next meal is Friday, February 26th!!
The Carry-Out meals will be distributed at the carport area at the north side of the church. Please drive up for a great fish fry meal to be enjoyed in your own home! Please pass this information to family and friends: February 26th and March 26th from 4:30pm - 6:30pm.
BISHOP CALLAHAN'S LENTEN MESSAGE -- Here is Bishop William Callahan's Lenten message for 2021. Bishop Callahan's Lenten Message 2021
NEW FAITH FORMATION FACEBOOK PAGE IS UP AND RUNNING!
As of November 9, 2020... the Immaculate Conception Faith Formation program now has its own Facebook page. This page was created as another way to get pertinient information about Faith Formation out to parishioners and students, especially in the challenging times we live in.
The link is: https://www.facebook.com/immaculateconception.faithformation.10
This link will also be put at the bottom of this main webpage along with the Facebook and YouTube information.
THE OBLIGATION FOR THE ATTENDANCE OF HOLY MASS ON SUNDAYS AND ON HOLY DAYS IS SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE DUE TO THE PANDEMIC -- Bishop's Letter on Mass Attendance - 11/23/20
Picture Directory Update
Because of Covid, our picture directory delivery is delayed. We do not have a delivery date at this time, but will keep you informed when we get one.
WE NEED MORE VOLUNTEERS FOR SUNDAY MASSES!
Click Here to sign up!
The Diocesan instruction to open the church is to have teams of volunteers from the "not vulnerable" category (age group of 25-60 years, who are healthy and have no symptoms of Covid 19 or issues related to respiratory health). Here's an invitation to the healthy young people of the Parish to engage in service to the church. We are looking for people to usher and direct people before, during and after Mass. If you are ready, please send an email to [email protected]
- Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament is held on Wednesdays, starting from 9:00 am till 1:00 pm. People are free to come and pray before the Blessed Sacrament.
- Fr Francis is available for spiritual needs and personal meetings.
- Prayers are offered daily for the well-being of our community.
- Marriage and Funerals are conducted as per the Diocesan Guidelines.
Our Safety Measures
- Church is open for people to come and pray during the day. Social distancing required.
- Hand Sanitizing Dispensers are provided at the entry areas for personal use.
- Entry and Exit doors are restricted.
- Wearing masks is now required inside of church.
Thank you for your generous support of your church during these trying times.
- Drop any donation in the mail slot to the left of the Parish Office outside door.
- Mail in your weekly/monthly offering to:
1712 Highland Avenue, Eau Claire, WI 54701
- Send payments through your online banking.
- Sign up for ACH Donation. Please use the link on the website for the ACH Form. Return the form to the Parish Office with a voided check. Please be clear about which week(s) you would like to donate in the month, and when to begin.
- Online giving to Immaculate Conception Parish is now available. Use the link below to make a one-time or recurring donation with your credit or debit card. These donations can stop at any time. https://diolc.org/immaculate-conception-eau-claire/
From the IC Parish Emergency Response Team
We are grateful for our parish donors who have generously given money to support the team's efforts. Some of the funds have been converted into SCRIP Cards (gas, food, pharmacy) which financially benefits BOTH our Parish, and RCS. We have been able to assist several Parish and RCS families experiencing difficulties at this time and remain in operation to assist many more individuals and families that may experience financial stress or food insecurity in the coming months. Thank you to the team of volunteers and those Parish Members who have donated.
If you are in need of help/support, contact :
If you are in need of help with groceries or errands, or are interested in having someone call and check on you or to chat with, call numbers listed above or send email.
Log on to FORMED.ORG today. See what this great resource has to offer you and your family!
Go to ic-ecwi.formed.org to create your personal account, then use code 3R7T8Y for access.
75 Years as a Parish!
The Jubilee Year concluding ceremony has been postponed to an unannounced future date due to the current restrictions related to Covid-19.
We shall eagerly await to set a new date and celebrate it as a Parish Family!
ACH Donation Form
An ACH deposit form is available for those who do not like envelopes, writing out checks or may be gone on any given Sunday. For the needed form, e-mail the rectory at [email protected], click here for the form*, or find it on in the information wall display in Father Klink Hall.
*needs Adobe Reader
Facebook & YouTube
Immaculate Conception Parish has a Facebook page! Check it out at www.facebook.com/iccatholicchurch. You can get information on upcoming events,
Mass times and special intention listings, and more! In its first five years, the Facebook page has more than 800 "likes" and has thousands more following it from across the nation
and around the world!
There is a NEW Facebook page for our parish Faith Formation programs! This page was created to provide another place of access for information pertaining to the Faith Formation programs at Immaculate Conception and will be administered by website administrator Earl Kennedy and Director of Religious Education Joan Cinotto. The link for the page is: https://www.facebook.com/immaculateconception.faithformation.10
Immaculate Conception Parish also has its own YouTube channel! We record one Mass every regular weekend and more often if it is a holiday season, such as Christmas or Easter. You can go to the YouTube main page and type in the search box "Immaculate Conception Catholic Parish Eau Claire" to be taken to the IC YouTube page and view the Masses there. The Masses are also downloaded onto this main website under the "Mass Video/Audio" tab and on our Facebook page, whose address is listed above.
UPDATED: 11/09/20 - 5:30 pm
FOR THE HEARING IMPAIRED
For those attending Mass at Immaculate Conception Church that may be hearing impaired, the church's audio/video system has the capability to enhance the audio for those wearing hearing aids. For better audio reception during Mass, please activate the T-Coil setting on your hearing aid. Also available are receivers that can pick up the audio signal. These are similar to a Walkman radio in that a person can put on the headphones, turn on the receiver and be able to listen to the audio of the Mass. If you are interested in using one of the receivers during Mass, please let one of the ushers know and they can get you a receiver to use.
Diocese of LaCrosse Guidelines for Reporting Instances of Child Abuse or Neglect
The Diocese of La Crosse through its policies and procedures seeks to provide a prompt, appropriate and compassionate response to reporters of sexual abuse of a child by a priest or deacon. Anyone wishing to make a report of an allegation of sexual abuse should send that report to the diocesan Bishop at the Diocese of La Crosse, P.O. Box 4004, La Crosse, WI 54602-4004. The form is available through the Diocese of La Crosse, Office of the Vicar for Clergy or on the diocesan website at http://www.dioceseoflacrosse.com/safe-environment/.
Copies of the diocesan policy are available through your local parish or school and on the diocesan website. If you have any questions about the Diocese of La Crosse and the implementation of the Charter for the Protection and Children and Young People, please contact the Vicar for Clergy, Diocese of La Crosse, at (608) 788-7700.
- Fr. Francis Thadathil, MSFS, Pastor
- Joan Cinotto, Director of Religious Education
- Shawn Muench, Director of Music; Director of 8:30 and 10:30 am and Funeral Choirs
- Gabby and Kyle Hanson, Directors of Youth Choir (Grades 7-12)
- Julie Herman, Office Staff
- Deb Welch, Parish Secretary
- Mary J Chatham, Religious Education Administrative Assistant