UPDATES AT IMMACULATE CONCEPTION CHURCH
What’s Going on at Immaculate Conception Parish?
MASS VIDEO - September 20th -- Please clink this link: 8:30 Mass -- September 20, 2020
MASS VIDEO - September 12th -- Please click this link: 5 pm Mass -- September 12, 2020
Regular Weekend Masses
Saturday: 5:00 pm
Sunday: 8:30 am and 10:30 am
Regular Weekday Masses
Tuesday: 5:30 pm
Wednesday: 7:00 am
Thursday: 9:00 am (Family w/intention may attend)
Friday: 7:00 am
Immaculate Conception Mass: For Live-stream Masses please click on the following link:
channel/UCsDc1NP_ PItBX6sVMCDqong?view_as= subscriber
Masses are also available for later viewing on our parish Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/iccatholicchurch/ ) and on this page.
Tuesday: 4:00 pm - 5:15 pm
Wednesday: 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
WE NEED MORE VOLUNTEERS FOR HOLDING SUNDAY MASSES!
Click Here to sign up!
The Diocesan instruction to open the church is to have teams of volunteers from the "not vulnerable" category (age group of 25-60 years, who are healthy and have no symptoms of Covid 19 or issues related to respiratory health). Here's an invitation to the healthy young people of the Parish to engage in service to the church. We are looking for people to usher and direct people before, during and after Mass. If you are ready, please send an email to [email protected]
- Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament is held on Wednesdays, starting from 9:00 am till 1:00 pm. People are free to come and pray before the Blessed Sacrament.
- Fr Francis is available for spiritual needs and personal meetings.
- Prayers are offered daily for the well-being of our community.
- Marriage and Funerals are conducted as per the Diocesan Guidelines.
Our Safety Measures
- Church is open for people to come and pray during the day. Social distancing required.
- Hand Sanitizing Dispensers are provided at the entry areas for personal use.
- Entry and Exit doors are restricted.
- Wearing masks is now required inside of church.
Thank you for your generous support of your church during these trying times.
- Drop any donation in the mail slot to the left of the Parish Office outside door.
- Mail in your weekly/monthly offering to:
1712 Highland Avenue, Eau Claire, WI 54701
- Send payments through your online banking.
- Sign up for ACH Donation. Please use the link on the website for the ACH Form. Return the form to the Parish Office with a voided check. Please be clear about which week(s) you would like to donate in the month, and when to begin.
- Online giving to Immaculate Conception Parish is now available. Use the link below to make a one-time or recurring donation with your credit or debit card. These donations can stop at any time. https://diolc.org/immaculate-conception-eau-claire/
FROM THE IC PARISH EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM
We are grateful for our parish donors who have generously given money to support the team's efforts. Some of the funds have been converted into SCRIP Cards (gas, food, pharmacy) which financially benefits BOTH our Parish, and RCS. We have been able to assist several Parish and RCS families experiencing difficulties at this time and remain in operation to assist many more individuals and families that may experience financial stress or food insecurity in the coming months. Thank you to the team of volunteers and those Parish Members who have donated.
If you are in need of help/support, contact :
If you are in need of help with groceries or errands, or are interested in having someone call and check on you or to chat with, call numbers listed above or send email.
Log on to FORMED.ORG today. See what this great resource has to offer you and your family!
Go to ic-ecwi.formed.org to create your personal account, then use code 3R7T8Y for access.
RED CROSS BLOOD DRIVE
75 Years as a Parish!
In 2020, we celebrate 75 years as a Parish. We are beginning to plan and organize for a year-long celebration.
The Parish Council needs your assistance to make this 75th Jubilee meaningful and successful. See the attachment for the various committees that are being formed, and the sign-up sheet to get involved.
Many hands make light work... and hopefully many great Parish memories!
ACH Donation Form
An ACH deposit form is available for those who do not like envelopes, writing out checks or may be gone on any given Sunday. For the needed form, e-mail the rectory at [email protected], click here for the form*, or find it on in the information wall display in Father Klink Hall.
*needs Adobe Reader
Facebook & YouTube
Immaculate Conception Parish has a Facebook page! Check it out at www.facebook.com/iccatholicchurch. You can get information on upcoming events, Mass times and special intention listings, and more! In its first five years, the Facebook page has more than 800 "likes" and has thousands more following it from across the nation and around the world!
Immaculate Conception Parish also has its own YouTube channel! We record one Mass every regular weekend and more often if it is a holiday season, such as Christmas or Easter. You can go to the YouTube main page and type in the search box "Immaculate Conception Catholic Parish Eau Claire" to be taken to the IC YouTube page and view the Masses there. The Masses are also downloaded onto this main website under the "Mass Video/Audio" tab and on our Facebook page, whose address is listed above.
FOR THE HEARING IMPAIRED
For those attending Mass at Immaculate Conception Church that may be hearing impaired, the church's audio/video system has the capability to enhance the audio for those wearing hearing aids. For better audio reception during Mass, please activate the T-Coil setting on your hearing aid. Also available are receivers that can pick up the audio signal. These are similar to a Walkman radio in that a person can put on the headphones, turn on the receiver and be able to listen to the audio of the Mass. If you are interested in using one of the receivers during Mass, please let one of the ushers know and they can get you a receiver to use.
Diocese of LaCrosse Guidelines for Reporting Instances of Child Abuse or Neglect
The Diocese of La Crosse through its policies and procedures seeks to provide a prompt, appropriate and compassionate response to reporters of sexual abuse of a child by a priest or deacon. Anyone wishing to make a report of an allegation of sexual abuse should send that report to the diocesan Bishop at the Diocese of La Crosse, P.O. Box 4004, La Crosse, WI 54602-4004. The form is available through the Diocese of La Crosse, Office of the Vicar for Clergy or on the diocesan website at http://www.dioceseoflacrosse.com/safe-environment/.
Copies of the diocesan policy are available through your local parish or school and on the diocesan website. If you have any questions about the Diocese of La Crosse and the implementation of the Charter for the Protection and Children and Young People, please contact the Vicar for Clergy, Diocese of La Crosse, at (608) 788-7700.
- Fr. Francis Thadathil, MSFS, Pastor
- Joan Cinotto, Director of Religious Education
- Shawn Muench, Director of Music; Director of 8:30 and 10:30 am and Funeral Choirs
- Gabby and Kyle Hanson, Directors of Youth Choir (Grades 7-12)
- Julie Herman, Office Staff
- Deb Welch, Parish Secretary
- Mary J Chatham, Religious Education Administrative Assistant