REGULAR WEEKEND MASSES
Sunday: 8:30am and 10:30am
REGULAR WEEKDAY MASSES
Thursday: 9:00am (School Mass)
Tuesday: 4:00pm - 5:15pm
Thursday: 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Saturday: 4:00pm - 4:45pm
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament is held each Wednesday from 9:00 am until Benediction at 1:00 pm
Final Fish Boil on March 31st!
The Final Fish Boil of the year will be on Friday, March 31st! Serving hours have been extended to 4:30pm-7:00pm! Plus, Famous Fish Chowder will be served with the meal at no additional cost! Take home containers of chowder will also be available for a suggested cash donation. Sign up to help prep the meal or serve the meal! Sign up sheets are in Father Klink Hall!
EASY SIGN-UP FOR ALL WEEKEND MINISTRIES
For Lectors, Altar Servers, Eucharistic Ministers and Ushers. Click Here to sign up!
Visit the Liturgical Ministry Page for more information on how you can be involved!
Head of Maintenance
Immaculate Conception Parish is seeking applicants for the "Head of Maintenance" position. This person is respondible for organizing and supervising a maintenance program of immaculate Conception School and Parish. Interested applicants may apply for a part-time or full-time position. For more information, click here!
- Mar 30 2023 8:00 am - 9:00am School Mass w/Intentions
- Mar 30 2023 6:00 pm - 6:00pm Confession
- Mar 30 2023 6:00 pm - Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament
Bulletin Editor/Parish Office Staff
Director of Music
Thank you for your generous support of your church
- Drop any donation in the mail slot to the left of the Parish Office outside door.
- Mail in your weekly/monthly offering to:
1712 Highland Avenue, Eau Claire, WI 54701
- Send payments through your online banking.
- Sign up for ACH Donation. Please use the link on the website for the ACH Form. Return the form to the Parish Office with a voided check. Please be clear about which week(s) you would like to donate in the month, and when to begin.
- Online giving to Immaculate Conception Parish is now available. Use the link below to make a one-time or recurring donation with your credit or debit card. These donations can stop at any time. https://diolc.org/donate-online/
An ACH deposit form is available for those who do not like envelopes, writing out checks or may be gone on any given Sunday. For the needed form, e-mail the parish office, click here for the form, or find it on in the information wall display in Father Klink Hall.