REGULAR WEEKEND MASSES
Sunday: 8:30am and 10:30am
REGULAR WEEKDAY MASSES
Thursday: 9:00am (School Mass - family may attend)
8:45am (when no school)
Tuesday: 4:00pm - 5:15pm
Thursday: 6:00pm - 7:30pm
Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament is held each Wednesday from 9:00 am until Benediction at 1:00 pm
Immaculate Conception Parish is seeking to hire a Director of Religious Education! This work is a full-time position in the Faith Formation Office reporting to the Pastor. For more information, click HERE.
Immaculate Conception Parish is seeking to hire a Coordinator of Religious Education! This work is a full-time position in the Faith Formation Office reporting to the Director of Religious Education and the Pastor. For more information, click HERE.
Press Release from the Diocese of La Crosse
Helping Ukraine through Chalice of Mercy Valentyna Pavsyukova, founder of Chalice of Mercy mission to Ukraine and a member of our diocese, is working to get humanitarian aid to the suffering Ukraine’s citizens and soldiers, as they face freezing temperatures and often severe injuries requiring treatment. To learn more about Valentyna and the mission of Chalice of Mercy, or to make a donation visit
Thank you for your generous support of your church
- Drop any donation in the mail slot to the left of the Parish Office outside door.
- Mail in your weekly/monthly offering to:
1712 Highland Avenue, Eau Claire, WI 54701
- Send payments through your online banking.
- Sign up for ACH Donation. Please use the link on the website for the ACH Form. Return the form to the Parish Office with a voided check. Please be clear about which week(s) you would like to donate in the month, and when to begin.
- Online giving to Immaculate Conception Parish is now available. Use the link below to make a one-time or recurring donation with your credit or debit card. These donations can stop at any time. https://diolc.org/donate-online/
An ACH deposit form is available for those who do not like envelopes, writing out checks or may be gone on any given Sunday. For the needed form, e-mail the parish office, click here for the form, or find it on in the information wall display in Father Klink Hall.