Immaculate Conception Parish strives to be a faith-filled, Christ-centered community, sharing the gifts of time, talent and treasure. We gather for worship and fellowship, provide opportunities for growth through education and formation, serve the parish community and others in need, and welcome all people, thereby witnessing to Christ’s love and presence.
Parish Directory Portrait Sign-Up
Be a part of our new Parish Directory! Click here to schedule a photo sitting on November 24, 25, 26, 28, or 29. The photo sessions for October 14, 15, 16, 17, and 18 are filled. The photos will be taken in Fr. Klink Hall. Thanks for supporting our new Parish Directory!!
ACH Donation Form
Fall is upon us, and with that comes all of the things associated with the season--back to school and sporting events as well as other activities that keep us from attending church at Immaculate Conception. When things get busy, we may forget about making a donation to the church. We have a solution. ACH deposit is available for those who do not like envelopes or writing out checks or are gone on any given Sunday. For the needed form, e-mail the rectory at email@example.com, click here for the form*, or find it on the Information Table in the Fr. Klink Hall.
*needs Adobe Reader
Immaculate Conception now has a Facebook page! Check it out at www.facebook.com/iccatholicchurch.
Saturday 5:30 PM
Sunday 8:30 AM
Sunday 10:30 AM
Monday-Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Father Don Meuret, Pastor
- Jan Wolfe, Office Assistant
- Pam Good, Office Assistant
- Linda Corey, Director of Religious Education; Confirmation Coordinator
- Barbara Brandner, Religious Education Pre-School to Grade 5 Coordinator
- Mary J Chatham, Religious Education Administrative Assistant
- Kourtney Kuba, Youth Ministry Coordinator
- Kara Pieper, Sunday School Teacher
- Alexis Schaffer, Sunday School Teacher
- Colleen Garnevicus, Director of Music; Director of 8:30 and 10:30 a.m. and Family Choirs
- Christine Ott, Director of Youth Choir (Grades 7-12)
- Carole Skutley, Organist; Director of Alleluia (Funeral) Choir