Immaculate Conception Parish strives to be a faith-filled, Christ-centered community, sharing the gifts of time, talent and treasure. We gather for worship and fellowship, provide opportunities for growth through education and formation, serve the parish community and others in need, and welcome all people, thereby witnessing to Christ’s love and presence.
Renovation Mass Times, Locations, and Directions
During the renovation at Immaculate Conception Church (July 7 through August 1), daily Mass will be Tuesday through Friday, at 7:00 a.m., in the Regis Chapel; and weekend Masses (Saturday at 5:30 p.m. and Sunday at 8:30 and 10:30 a.m.) will be in the Regis Auditorium. Below are directions from Immaculate Conception Church (1722 Highland Avenue) to Regis (2100 Fenwick Avenue) and a link to a Google map:
- Start out going east on Highland Avenue toward Agnes Street
- Take the 2nd right onto Keith Street
- Take the 1st left onto Fenwick Avenue
- 2100 FENWICK AVENUE is on the left.
We will have Reconciliation on Saturday, July 19 and July 26, at 4:00 p.m., at the Regis Chapel.
ACH Donation Form
Summer is here and with that comes vacations and other activities that keep us from attending church at Immaculate Conception. Donations tend to drop during the summer months. We have a solution. ACH deposit is available for those who do not like envelopes or writing out checks or are gone on any given Sunday. For the needed form, e-mail the rectory at firstname.lastname@example.org, click here for form*, or find it on the Information Table in the Fr. Klink Hall.
*needs Adobe Reader
Immaculate Conception now has a Facebook page! Check it out at www.facebook.com/iccatholicchurch.
Saturday 5:30 PM
Sunday 8:30 AM
Sunday 10:30 AM
Monday-Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Father Don Meuret, Pastor
- Jan Wolfe, Office Assistant
- Pam Good, Office Assistant
- Linda Corey, Director of Religious Education; Confirmation Coordinator
- Barbara Brandner, Religious Education Pre-School to Grade 5 Coordinator
- Mary J Chatham, Religious Education Administrative Assistant
- Kourtney Kuba, Youth Ministry Coordinator
- Monique Davis, Sunday School Teacher
- Colleen Garnevicus, Director of Music; Director of 8:30 and 10:30 a.m. and Family Choirs
- Christine Ott, Director of Youth Choir (Grades 7-12)
- Carole Skutley, Organist; Director of Alleluia (Funeral) Choir