IMMACULATE CONCEPTION PARISH 2017 NEW ENGLAND STYLE FISH BOIL
Mark your calendars:
RCIA at Immaculate Conception
Are you considering becoming Catholic? Do you desire to know more about your Catholic faith? Have you met someone who asked about our Catholic faith?
Join us for the 2016-2017 RCIA classes meeting from 6:30 - 8:00 pm every Thursday in Father Klink Hall from September through April.
These classes prepare those who are interested in becoming members of the Catholic faith for the Rites of Confirmation and Baptism at the Easter Vigil.
For more information contact: Greg Power at 715-831-9119 or Tom Giles at 715-834-2993.
Technology is changing the way we do things. We would like to gather everyone's email in order to be able to send out End of the Year Financials at the end of the year. This will be a big money and time saver! Please help us out and send an email with your name, address and a phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Parish App is Here!
Immaculate Conception is excited to announce the release of our own parish app. This new app is available for parishioners to download on both Apple iPhones and Android phones. Text App to 88202 to download our Parish App.
We expect the features and capabilities of our new app to foster a stronger sense of community and faith in the daily lives of all parishioners. Immaculate Conception will be able to communicate quick and easy with all parishioners via messages and notifications to keep you in the loop with what is going on in our church. You will then be able to quickly reply to messages or RSVP for upcoming events.
Other features will include:
– the daily readings read at Mass,
– the latest Catholic news from around the world,
– an easy-to-reference list of Catholic prayers with prayer requests,
– a helpful examination of conscience and next confession reminder,
– a reminder feature called “Mass Mode,” for Mass and confession. This includes phone silencing notification to help encourage us all to be more present while at Immaculate Conception.
– and much more.
As you can see, this app offers a lot of capabilities for improving parish communication and serving as a faith building resource. It is well thought out and should become a real asset to complement our daily faith lives.
Our app is available for everyone to download. Please pass this info along to anyone that may be interested or that it may benefit from the Immaculate Conception App. The more people that use and participate, the stronger our Catholic community will become.
CPR, AED Classes
CPR and AED classes are available at Immaculate Conception. The cost of $35.00 includes an instruction book and a 2-year certification upon completion of the 4-hour class. Who should attend? Anyone from the age of 14 on up and has an interest in learning CPR and AED support. For more information call either Karen Dolan @ 715-579-5601, or Mike Stage at 715-829-0061. Email email@example.com.
Immaculate Conception Parish has a Facebook page! Check it out at www.facebook.com/iccatholicchurch. You can get information on upcoming events, Mass times and special intention listings, a weekly roster for lectors, servers and Communion ministers and special announcements. In its first two years, the Facebook page has more than 255 "likes" and has hundreds more following it from around the nation and around the world!
Perpetual Eucharist Adoration
Weekdays 6:00am to 9:00pm
St. Patrick’s Benedictine Chapel
322 Fulton Street, Eau Claire, WI
Eau Claire Eucharistic Adoration - Hours for Holy Week
- Adoration ends at 12 noon on Holy Thursday, April 13th
- Closed on Good Friday, April 14th
- Regular hours on Monday, April 17th (6am - 9pm)
ACH Donation Form
Diocese of LaCrosse Guidelines for Reporting Instances of Child Abuse or Neglect
The Diocese of La Crosse through its policies and procedures seeks to provide a prompt, appropriate and compassionate response to reporters of sexual abuse of a child by a priest or deacon. Anyone wishing to make a report of an allegation of sexual abuse should send that report to the diocesan Bishop at the Diocese of La Crosse, P.O. Box 4004, La Crosse, WI 54602-4004. The form is available through the Diocese of La Crosse, Office of the Vicar for Clergy or on the diocesan website at http://www.dioceseoflacrosse.com/safe-environment/.
Copies of the diocesan policy are available through your local parish or school and on the diocesan website. If you have any questions about the Diocese of La Crosse and the implementation of the Charter for the Protection and Children and Young People, please contact the Vicar for Clergy, Diocese of La Crosse, at (608) 788-7700.
Sunday 8:30 AM
Sunday 10:30 AM
- Father Don Meuret, Pastor
- Deb Welch, Office Assistant
- Evie Warns, Office Assistant
- Linda Corey, Director of Religious Education; Confirmation Coordinator
- Barbara Brandner, Religious Education Pre-School to Grade 5 Coordinator
- Mary J Chatham, Religious Education Administrative Assistant
- Colleen Garnevicus, Director of Music; Director of 8:30 and 10:30 a.m. and Family Choirs
- Christine Ott, Director of Youth Choir (Grades 7-12)
- Carole Skutley, Organist; Director of Alleluia (Funeral) Choir