RCIA at Immaculate Conception
Are you considering becoming Catholic? Do you desire to know more about your Catholic faith? Have you met someone who asked about our Catholic faith?
Join us for the 2015-2016 RCIA classes meeting from 6:30 - 8:00 pm every Thursday in Father Klink Hall from September through April.
These classes prepare those who are interested in becoming members of the Catholic faith for the Rites of Confirmation and Baptism at the Easter Vigil.
For more information contact: Greg Power at 715-831-9119 or Tom Giles at 715-834-2993.
Immaculate Conception Parish has a Facebook page! Check it out at www.facebook.com/iccatholicchurch. You can get information on upcoming events, Mass times and special intention listings, a weekly roster for lectors, servers and Communion ministers and special announcements. In its first two years, the Facebook page has more than 255 "likes" and has hundreds more following it from around the nation and around the world!
Perpetual Eucharist Adoration
Weekdays 6:00am to 9:00pm
St. Patrick’s Benedictine Chapel
322 Fulton Street, Eau Claire, WI
- Adoration ends at 12 noon on Holy Thursday, 3/24
- Closed on Good Friday, 3/25
- Regular hours on Monday, March 28 (6am - 9pm)
ACH Donation Form
Diocese of LaCrosse Guidelines for Reporting Instances of Child Abuse or Neglect
The Diocese of La Crosse through its policies and procedures seeks to provide a prompt, appropriate and compassionate response to reporters of sexual abuse of a child by a priest or deacon. Anyone wishing to make a report of an allegation of sexual abuse should send that report to the diocesan Bishop at the Diocese of La Crosse, P.O. Box 4004, La Crosse, WI 54602-4004. The form is available through the Diocese of La Crosse, Office of the Vicar for Clergy or on the diocesan website at http://www.dioceseoflacrosse.com/safe-environment/.
Copies of the diocesan policy are available through your local parish or school and on the diocesan website. If you have any questions about the Diocese of La Crosse and the implementation of the Charter for the Protection and Children and Young People, please contact the Vicar for Clergy, Diocese of La Crosse, at (608) 788-7700.
Sunday 8:30 AM
Sunday 10:30 AM
- Father Don Meuret, Pastor
- Jan Wolfe, Office Assistant
- Deb Welch, Office Assistant
- Linda Corey, Director of Religious Education; Confirmation Coordinator
- Barbara Brandner, Religious Education Pre-School to Grade 5 Coordinator
- Mary J Chatham, Religious Education Administrative Assistant
- Colleen Garnevicus, Director of Music; Director of 8:30 and 10:30 a.m. and Family Choirs
- Christine Ott, Director of Youth Choir (Grades 7-12)
- Carole Skutley, Organist; Director of Alleluia (Funeral) Choir