Immaculate Conception Parish strives to be a faith-filled, Christ-centered community, sharing the gifts of time, talent and treasure. We gather for worship and fellowship, provide opportunities for growth through education and formation, serve the parish community and others in need, and welcome all people, thereby witnessing to Christ’s love and presence.
Parish Directory Portrait Sign-Up
Be a part of our new Parish Directory! Click here to schedule a photo sitting on October 14, 15, 16, 17, or 18.
ACH Donation Form
Summer is here and with that comes vacations and other activities that keep us from attending church at Immaculate Conception. Donations tend to drop during the summer months. We have a solution. ACH deposit is available for those who do not like envelopes or writing out checks or are gone on any given Sunday. For the needed form, e-mail the rectory at email@example.com, click here for form*, or find it on the Information Table in the Fr. Klink Hall.
*needs Adobe Reader
Immaculate Conception now has a Facebook page! Check it out at www.facebook.com/iccatholicchurch.
Saturday 5:30 PM
Sunday 8:30 AM
Sunday 10:30 AM
Monday-Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Father Don Meuret, Pastor
- Jan Wolfe, Office Assistant
- Pam Good, Office Assistant
- Linda Corey, Director of Religious Education; Confirmation Coordinator
- Barbara Brandner, Religious Education Pre-School to Grade 5 Coordinator
- Mary J Chatham, Religious Education Administrative Assistant
- Kourtney Kuba, Youth Ministry Coordinator
- Monique Davis, Sunday School Teacher
- Colleen Garnevicus, Director of Music; Director of 8:30 and 10:30 a.m. and Family Choirs
- Christine Ott, Director of Youth Choir (Grades 7-12)
- Carole Skutley, Organist; Director of Alleluia (Funeral) Choir